Sunday, October 18, 2009

Do you want to use your creative Brain

Well if you want to be creative here a place you can be.

Hi are you looking for another swap. Well I said no more swaps I so busy now and can not think about having another one. Well if you saw the Halloween swap that was around that Jane put together it was the best swap that I have been in. I'm new with swapping and I have not always had the best experience with it. I have to say that I wanted to be in Halloween swap and wanted to make sure I had enough for 2 quilts well I join 3 times and when I got my blocks I have to say I'm having a hard time deciding what ones to use they were that good.

Well now there a Christmas swap at http://auntpittypats.blogspot.com/ and its done the same way as Jane's was. Here Jane's blog to check out the blocks that were done I can't get the web site but here the info hopfully you will be able to find it.THE SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN THEME BLOCK SWAP 2009 from Jane's Fabrics
You can do what ever you want to do very few rules but you will not have to have it done till I think it was Jan 15. So it will not be done for this year but next year we can have the quilts done ahead of time.
I have to say I'm so excited about this swap that I have joined 5 times so if there enough of us I will be able to have 5 quilts. I'm planing one for me my sister another gift to be decided who and possible 2 for church raffles.This is how excited I am with this kind od swap. You can see the block that I did in my past blog. I'm not a great blogger because I hate the compurter.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please think about joining because I KNOW you will enjoy it a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment