Thursday, March 12, 2009

My First????

Well I finally did my first quilt all by myself. I have taken 1 class and don’t have the time to take another so I decided to try on my own and I did a pretty good job. It more a throw but I was excited that I did all on my own. Now if I know how to get a photo on this blog I would put one up. I will have to ask one of my old foster kids to come over and teach me how to do it. This is when I wish I had children to help me with this computer. Well have a great day all. Talk soon.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Sherry! and don't tell your sister, but I have about 8 or 9 tops finished waiting to be quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I still have yet to do a full sized quilt myself, and I kinda haveta wait till either my friend from our dance troupe shows us how to assemble the quilt with the batting, and backing (which, being more of a clothing seamstress by night i am pretty sure i could figure it out) or Jennifer shows me. Found your blog though your response from Jennifer's blog.

    just fyi... Im her youngest son's canadian other half/girlfriend/signifigant other/ ol ball and chain.

    just fyi as well, im going to be sending some wonky star blocks to jennifer for the bushfire quilting project. Feel free to email me on this. A few other ladies are senidng blocks to me to send to her. (im in toronto btw). I plan on shipping them off at the end of March.

    my email in case you need it is kiera.oona@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete